Accessibility for Saturday's Pride Parade & Street Festival
Wheelchair accessible restrooms are available to the public at the Walton Arts Center from 10 AM - 6 PM on Saturday.
The Walton Arts Center also has a gender-neutral family restroom.
The Amendment on Dickson St. has accessible restrooms at the downstairs bar.
C4 Nightclub and Lounge on Spring St. has wheelchair accessible restrooms on the entrance level.
Wheelchair Accessible Parking for Parade Participants
The accessible public parking areas closest to the parade line-up area on East Ave. are:
- Spring St. at East Ave. Parking Lot
- Municipal Parking Deck on Meadow St. between East Ave. & College Ave.
- Street parking around the Downtown Square
Wheelchair Accessible Parking for Parade Spectators & Festival-Goers
The accessible public parking areas closest to the Pride Parade on Dickson St. and the Pride Festival on School Ave:
- Spring St. Parking Deck
- West Lot (West Ave. between Spring St. & Dickson St.)
- North Lot (enter from Watson St., off West Ave.)